Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pictures

Our office is treating Skye Johansen and doing trade with her for braces. I am lucky enough to have a very generous and thoughtful boss who offered part of his trade to me to get Griffin's picture taken! I was so excited! They turned out so wonderful and even though I didn't have to pay for them they are worth a mint to me! Thanks Dr. T! You are the best!
One of the reasons that I was so excited is because Griffin is such a happy baby and I was pretty sure that he was gonna grin his little heart out and this was gonna be a breeze! Boy was I wrong! This kid was not interested and just kinda stared at us like, "What. ARE. you. doing?" Skye was extremely patient but after so many pictures of a serious baby, what do you do? She sent me home and told me to come back and try again next week. So I did, and let me tell you, the second try made the first try seem like a piece of cake! He was in no mood to be dressed and undressed and posed and whistled at and sang to and so on. We only tried for a couple minutes before we could tell that clearly, it wasn't gonna work that day. So, I went back a third time and it was the magical day! Griffin was happy and awesome and we got some really great shots! I love them all, but here are a few of my favorites.
Photobucket

Photobucket
(Yes, those are supposed to be shorts)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh my stars I love this boy!

6 comments:

McKell said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

Leesa said...

could he be any cuter! i love these photos!!

Torrey said...

Oh I love him. These are great pictures that perfectly capture how adorable he is.

Jenn said...

Your little boy is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see him again. I love the black and white head shot. It's adorable!

Jo said...

He's so super cute!!!

Paul or Lindsay said...

Those are the cutest darned pictures I've ever seen! I need to see him! And don't worry, I hear that "man capris" are in.