Thursday, July 22, 2010

Concert in the Park

On Monday night we went to the Concert in the Park at the American Fork Amphitheater. The Temple Hill Symphony was performing and my friends husband is the conductor. The music was so beautiful and the weather was perfect! We had so much fun sitting on the grass and letting Griffin roll around. It was really fun to go and enjoy something that we don't normally do!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love that face in the lower right picture! He cracks me up!

Photobucket

Griffin loved the music and clapped through most of it. When he wasn't clappin' he was dancin!

1 comment:

Stephanie Taylor said...

How fabulous! Look out River Dance - it's the tummy kick. I wish my back was strong enough that I could life up my legs and my head and shake my groove thing! Great Abs Grif! XOXO