Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blickenstaff's

Have you been to Blickenstaff's in the Riverwoods? It is a fun new toy store filled with candy and toys of every kind.
It's a pretty unique name right, not one you hear everyday. Well my mom is Cathie Irene Blickenstaff and two of my cousins opened up the store and manage it.
Last weekend my dad took Griffin and I down to the store for the first time. It was also Grandma Blick's first time in the store and when Grandma is in town the family gathers. It was so fun to hang out with some of my uncles, aunts and cousins that I don't get to see too often.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Griffin loves my phone, so my dad bought him his own play phone. Griffin loves it... until he see's my phone and then he wants mine instead. Why would you want to suck on a phone that is made for playing with when you could slowly destroy your mom's blackberry?

Photobucket

Just like they say, it's fun for everyone! It was an amazing store with loads of fun things to try out! It will be so fun (and expensive) to take Griffin back when he's a little older!

4 comments:

da Silva Family said...

I want to go to that store!!! It looks super cute...I have to remember it the next time I am in Utah. I love the last picture of Griffin...he is so cute!!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Blickenstaff's looks SWEET. Can't wait to check it out; and all the more exciting knowing I'll be supporting the family biz.

Cort said...

Man that kid is cute! If I have another boy, he's got some stiff competition!

Paul or Lindsay said...

I've seriously been meaning to ask you if that's a family biz...I saw the sign a while ago and knew that your mom was a Blickenstaff! We'll have to check that place out.