Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nine Months Outside the Belly

Griffin in now nine months old and I really can't believe it! Time has just flown by! He is getting more tricky each day. His new favorite thing to do is to roll over on his tummy as soon as I take off his diaper and pee. He's like a little corkscrew when I put him on the changing table and he just lays there and rolls over and over again. It's pretty hilarious.Photobucket
At the nine month appointment Griffin weighed 15 lbs 12 ounces and was 25 3/4 inches long. He's still holding strong to the 3rd percentile.

He hasn't figured out how to crawl yet, he just rolls around to get whatever he wants. Everyone keeps telling me to be grateful for the days before he becomes more mobile, but this baby is a fast little roller! He's the jolliest little guy and we love him so much!

4 comments:

Cort said...

This is so cool, you should frame it in a really LONG frame when he's 1.

Natalie said...

He's so darn cute. His little frame reminds me of my oldest, Andrew. I think Andrew was 16 pounds at 1 year old. So darn cute!

Jana Banana E. said...

That is AWESOME!!! :)

Jo said...

I'm totally copying your carseat idea on our next one. I LOVE it!!!