Monday, December 26, 2011

This is My December

There has been a lot more brotherly love going on at our place. Griff likes to lay down next to Lukie and chat with him. I just have to watch closely and stop Griffin before his fun turns fearsome.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a typical Luke face, "Huh?"
Photobucket

Griffin is getting bigger each day and he now insists on sitting at the bar every chance he gets. "A sit a bar." It makes me a little nervous because he is up so high but he is very good to wait for help getting up and down. Here he is enjoying one of dad's daily protein shakes. "Dada make a shake?"
Photobucket

The following pictures are part of the new chick-fil-a outer wear collection designed by Marc South.
Photobucket

We took Griffin to see Mater at the Christmas tree lot on Center in Orem. He was so excited on the drive over there and kept saying, "Go see Mater! Dad Gum! Go see Mater! Dad Gum!" Once we got there, not so much.
Photobucket

He was a little nervous to get too close.
Photobucket
So, we left and as soon as we drove away he said, "Go see Mater? Go see Mater?"

We also ventured out to Thanksgiving point to see the reindeer. Griffin was in love!
Photobucket


Photobucket
Momma tried hard to keep Luke warm, but he wasn't diggin it.
Photobucket
We took the boys to get their pictures taken with Fotofly Santa... that is actually Marc in a santa suit. This is how much Griffin cooperated. He really dislikes having his picture taken but really likes to look at the pictures afterward and say, "Griffin crying, Griffin Sad."
Photobucket

Luke, on the other hand, was much more cooperative.
Photobucket

Ok, so this one worked out alright.
Photobucket

Marc and I went for a date night out with our friends Joe and Hayley. We went to the Salt Lake Temple and did sealings. Oh my how I love the Salt Lake Temple! It is so amazing and beautiful! And then we did a quick jaunt through the freezing and crowded temple square. It was beautiful as well.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We finished the night off by having dinner at the Garden Restaurant where Marc got his very own Christmas tree!
Photobucket

And finally, we got Marc's sister, Ashlee, to snap some quick pictures of us so that we could give one to Marc's dad for Christmas... we didn't get Christmas cards out this year, so here ya go! Again Griffin did not want to participate in anything involving a camera so this is the best we got. Good news, Luke survived the choke hold I have him in, and that calf stretch that I'm working really loosened me up for the night. Oh, and can you tell that Marc works outside in the sun and wind all day? I really wish that those tan lines were from skiing instead of working.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hayley Jacob said...

We made the blog! That was a fun night and we are looking forward to our next salt lake temple night. and thanks for making breakfast fun for me today. I brought my camera and totally forgot to take pictures as well, dang.

Stephanie said...

um hello! I would like one of your calf-muscle family pictures and also one of the boys and Santa. You are so awesome sister - I can't keep up with you. Love you!

Paul or Lindsay said...

Hey! You have been one busy bee this December. Sadly, I wish we could have gotten together for some of it. For the record, I dig the calf stretch picture! You look so great. I am loving your hair color right now.