Tuesday, December 13, 2011

November in a Nutshell

Marc and I were lucky to score some free and Awesome seats to a BYU game. Sad, but true, I don't remember who they played. I do remember that they won by a lot. I also remember that I enjoyed watching the cheerleaders and drill team more than the game...

Photobucket

Along with our sweet seats, we had access to the hospitality tent, with tons of great food. Marc was diggin the ribs!
Photobucket

I also remember that it was freakin freezing! It was such a fun night and I loved the whole atmosphere at the game!
Photobucket

Later in the month, I got to go to Logan with my Mom, Auntie's and Uncle to see my cousin's family have their new sweet baby sealed to them.
Photobucket
Abby was abandoned by her mom at the hospital and my cousin, Kate, has been fighting for a year to make her an official part of their family. It was a very sweet and amazing experience.
Photobucket

Whoa Blickenstaff's in full force here! Can you tell they are siblings?
Photobucket

Love to spend time with my sweet momma!

Photobucket

Now, on to the kiddos. Griffin still very much dislikes hearing Luke cry, so he plugs his ears.
Photobucket

Luke is grabbing on to everything and rolling and rolling and rolling all over the place!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My dad is back to cruising around town on his bike after having his knee replaced this summer! This makes me so happy! As always, safety first with the bright orange attire. I love that he has a curves water bottle.
Photobucket

Oh, and Nuker is still growing, can you believe it?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jo said...

That kiddo of yours is BIG! You are going to have Griff and Luke in the same clothes soon here. :)