Monday, August 20, 2012

Sisters

The day after I got home from Montana I escaped away to Sundance with my mom and sisters to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.  It was AWESOME!  I love the Sundance Summer Outdoor Theater.  It is so fun!
Photobucket
Here we are before the show started.  We make sure to get there super early so we get a good seat!
Photobucket
Missy and Steph
Photobucket
Addie, Jill, Mom and those amazing Coconut M&M's!  Thanks Mom!
Photobucket
Me and Miss


Photobucket
This is what happens when you dig through your mom's purse for entertainment...
Photobucket
Too much, CLAP CLAP, time on my hands!
Photobucket
And here we are with our matching Blickenstaff chins, just like last year!  
So the play was awesome.  I thought the actors and actresses were fantastic and it was very well done.  All the music came back to me and brought back fond memories of watching the movie with my bestie, Ricks! During intermission I scored the last 3 mini loaves of warm bread and honey butter.  Booyah! A good time was had by all, even while hiking back to the car!  Thanks for such a fun evening Mom! And thanks for scheduling everything Steph!

And as if that wasn't enough, I got away the following night to see Wicked!  I have waited what seems like my whole life to see it!  Before the performance, Steph and I stopped in at the Grand America for Afternoon Tea.  

Photobucket
So fun to be fancy!
Photobucket
Steph got the Berry Herbal Tea and I got the Coconut Almond Hot Cocoa, Mmmmm!
Photobucket
Everything was so cute and scrumptious!
Photobucket
Then we were off to Capital Theater for the show!  I was so excited!
Photobucket Photobucket
It was AMAZING!  I LOVED IT!  Steph has seen it 3 times and she said that this is the best Glinda she has seen.  She was hilarious.  The whole thing was awesome.  It was a blast!  Thanks Steph for spoiling me!  I love love love you and I hope I get to go see this again with you because surely three times is NOT enough!

No comments: