Saturday, August 18, 2012

Last Day in God's Country


The last day of our stay we headed about 40 miles North to Lakeside to visit Marc's Aunt Pam.  She lives in Santa Barbara, CA but has a second home in Montana.  Her home is so beautiful and not kid proof at all!  Ha!  So we did a quick tour of her home and then headed down to the dock at her house.
Photobucket
Griff took much more kindly to the water with a bucket and a shovel in hand.
Photobucket Photobucket
Both my boys had a blast and somehow didn't even mind the cold water.  Photobucket
Addie and I got brave and put on our suits to take the boys out a little further.  Look how beautiful this clear water is.  If you can get used to the cold and the hard rocks under your feet it is worth it to get in!
Photobucket Photobucket
We had a little picnic on the grass and enjoyed the afternoon with Pam.
Photobucket
Cort and I kept talking about how all we do now is take pictures of our kids.  So we decided to be selfish on my last night in town and take some pictures of us!
Here we are pair skating...  just one of the many pictures that we took.  We attempted many jumping shots, engagment type photos, and the list goes on.
Photobucket
Oh and hugging, lots of hugging.  Love this girl!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And I LOVE this girl.  Darling Addie was my sister wife on this trip!  I wish I could have her full time.  It was so nice to have four arms and legs for a week.  I can't thank you enough Addie!
Photobucket Photobucket
We ended our wonderful week with a wonderful night in the hot tub without kids!
Photobucket Photobucket
I wish I could say that the trip home was a blissful one, but that was not the case.  Poor little Luke got sick about 10 minutes into our 10 hour drive so you can imagine how the rest of the day went.  Addie kept reminding me "it's about the memories"... she has such a great attitude!  We finally made it home.  Safe and Sound! Thanks for the memories Montana, til we meet again!

No comments: