Saturday, August 25, 2012

On the Potty Train

While I was in Montana I decided that it was time to start potty training when I got home.  I read up on a couple different methods and dove in full force! The following photos are what the next two days consisted of. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Drinking, drinking, drinking!

Photobucket
Nakey playing.  This process would have been a lot easier without Luke around, bless that babies soul!  One of the things that I read recommended that you get all other children out of the house for the day.  I should have done that.  Luke did not like not having the attention that he is used to and he got into ALL KINDS of mischief!  
Photobucket
Love the underoos and that little bum!
I set the timer for every 15 minutes and I'm pretty sure it was one of the longest days of my life!
Photobucket
We tried lots of things, ok!
Photobucket
Griffin loved calling family and friends each time he went in the potty.  Thanks to everyone who acted so excited for him!

All in all I think that he did really great!  I kept this little record because I know that in the future I will want to refer back to it when I go through this with Luke. IMG_2365_zps4a8350c9
And of course he got a sweet reward for all of his hard work!
Photobucket
I'm writing this post almost a month later and I consider him pretty well trained.  He keeps his pants dry for naps and has stayed dry through the night for the last 3 nights in a row!  He's pretty amazing if you ask me.  The process was a little bit too easy... I'm nervous for how things will go with Luke!

No comments: