Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Year!

Ok, well I'm a week late as far as wishing you a happy one, but we're making big plans for 2011. Most of the planning revolves around a new addition that will be joining our family in July! Holy Moley we're excited!

When Marc and I were driving down the road the other night, listening to Griffin jabber his jibberish in the back seat, I said, "Oh my goodness, I love him so much, I can't even imagine having two of them!"

I really can't! We saw a couple at lunch who had two young, little ones. I think we were both staring at them without realizing it, and we watched how things were a little chaotic for them. We just looked at each other with wide eyes knowing that things are about to get crazy around here!

Griffin on the the other hand, isn't so sure about what's going on ...

You can tell by that nervous look on his face.

But we can't wait for it!
So here are the details:
-I'm 3 months along
-Due July 15th
-I'm lucky enough to not be sick at all
-I have two sisters-in-law that are also having babies in July! Jeni-July 4th and Wendi-July 15th! That's right we are due on the Same Day!
P.S. Marc is 2 for 2. Apparently, we're quite fertile. Although, he claims that he was just kidding around and I took him seriously... so I guess this baby is all MY doing! Go ME!

3 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Holy Moley! Congratulations. I can't say I'm shocked...Ricks already spilled the beans. You know, every time Dave reads your blog he has to come tell me how there is no cuter baby than your Griff. But surely this other baby will provide for a tough competitor. Yea! So happy for you guys.
P.S-Two kids is a breeze!

Leesa said...

CONGRATS girl! i am SO excited for you!
i thought that going from 1 to 2 kids was going to be hard. i remember thinking how am i going to love 2 kids the same? (i even cried about it during labor with baby #2). how am i going to be able to share my time and attention evenly? how am i going to function with baby #1 while im so tired from baby #2? but really its not as hard as i thought it would be and my love for both of them grows like wild fire EVERYDAY!... but going from 2 to 3 scares the crap out of me cause you only have 2 arms and how do you do that with 3 kids... i think we are done at 2 and feel very blessed and ok with that!! :)
SO HAPPY for you! cant wait to hear what 'it' is and see the little babe while 'it' arrives :)

Jenn said...

Woah Lindsey! Congrats! I am so excited for you two! Bring on July and a new and wonderful rhythm in your home!