Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Day

We started the day with my parents coming over for breakfast. We got the best part of the deal, because they came to our house and brought the breakfast with them!
Photobucket
I love this picture of my mama. She looks beautiful. This is the gift that I gave her. I'm pretty sure that she loved the bow more, than the actual gift.

Photobucket
Watch OUT! Here is my dad in the new coat that we gave him. Safety First! Look for this sweet old guy riding his bike ALL OVER American Fork at the surrounding cities!

Photobucket
Griffin calls both my mom and dad "Papa." So Cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Griff didn't quite get what was going on yet, but he still had a good time!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
That afternoon, my family got together for dinner at my parents house. Instead of giving each other gifts we all pitch in to buy supplies for humanitarian kits. It's so nice to spend money on something that is actually needed and not have to come up with an idea of what to give a sibling, that doesn't actually need anything. After dinner we all helped put the kits together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And here we are. Looking like haggard Christmas Elves who are all worn out after a LONG and wonderful day!

3 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Oh, Mick. How I miss that man! He's probably forgotten all about little old me, hasn't he? Good for you guys doing the humanitarian kits...such a better idea than the gift exchange.

Leesa said...

look at your cute parents!! its been way too long since i have seen them in person! please tell them hi for me!
and how giving is your family! that is the coolest thing ever! seeing your parents house brought back so many fun memories of my childhood! :)
and if i look like you after being a worn out elf i'll take it. you look darling and i love that green top... share your shopping places cause i think i need to pay them a little visit :)

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Griff looks so cute in all the pictures, and you look gorgeous in the picture of you and Mark. Love you guys.