Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What November?

Here's what we have been up to...


My friend Ashley came to visit from Colorado. We got together for some good ole girl gossip time.



Marc has diligently been working on constructing the bedroom that I destroyed. While he was in the process of sucking the old insulation out of the attic, he fell through the ceiling. Don't worry he's ok.



We marked 5 years since my dad got hurt. I love him so much and am so glad that he is happy and healthy!



I went to see Twilight with my sisters Steph & Jill, & my niece Addie. That's right, we went at midnight! We're pretty hardcore.



Ruka was just her cute self, all month long.



Marc's friend Joe came home from med school in New York, so they got together with some old friends. They partied it up with an all night session of Rock Band.



My Grandma, Olivene Miller, passed away on November 26th. We had her 90th birthday party planned for the next day. We had a great celebration and shared lots of stories and memories about Grandma. We love and miss her very much!

We are so thankful for our health, our home, our friends, our family and all that the Lord has blessed us with.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I am so sorry about Grandma Miller. Give your fam my love.

Emily said...

Ok, I'll admit, Ruka is kind of cute in that pic. I can't wait to start gossiping Twilight with you... just started the first book.

Amy said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma! That's so cool that your family got together the next day to share stories. What a great experience! I can't believe it has been 5 years since your dad's accident. I'm so glad he's healthy! It looks like you and Marc are doing GREAT! I miss you!

McKell said...

thanks for the update... i've been waiting :) (like i am one to talk)

Megan said...

I've been missing your posts! So glad you're back! And it looks like you had an eventful November. So sorry to hear about your grandma. When can we all get together?

Cort said...

Well no wonder I never get to see you!

da Silva Family said...

Looks like you've had a good month. I like the pictures of your house! :) I'm sorry to hear about your grandma.

Paul or Lindsay said...

I've missed you my dear! I swear I have a comment about every pic in the bunch; so really, we just need to get together to chat about them all.

(Sorry about grandma Ollie. She's been the topic of entertainment on several long runs! Give Mick a hug from me [I'm sure he'd rather it be from Aish, but whatever!].)