Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Series of Events

First we have the South Family Halloween Party where we went dressed as Dorothy, Toto and the Wicked Witch of the South (get it?)

Are we bad parents because we spray painted Ruka black so that she could play the part?


I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!

Then I had Witches Night Out at Gardner Village with my mom, grandma, sisters and aunt.

The whole group


My Aunt Kristy had THE COOLEST costume. She was a Sea Witch and she looked amazing! The best part was that she made her costume all from scratch! She also did her makeup that looked like she had fish scales on her face. It was seriously amazing!


Three generations of witches!


The Queen of Halloween (my sister Steph) and me

It just wouldn't be Halloween without THRILLER!

My niece Taylor and nephew Tanner along with some dead people


Those dang zombies freak me out everytime!

And last but not least the Witches Tea with my girlfriends!

Loads of fun as always, but it wasn't the same without you Amy and Kristin!

So it was once again a very fun filled Halloween season! I'm so sure that you wanted to see a million pictures of me in the same costume right? I know I'm lame.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOO! It was a most joyous All Hallow's Eve. I loved every minute of it and I'm so grateful that you love it as much as I do. If I am the Queen, you are the Halloween Princess! XOXOXO

Megan said...

I love your costume! Now, Marc's on the other hand...yeowza! So funny!

Adam and Kristine said...

Helloooo Linsdey. I love the costumes. You and Marc seem to have a lot of fun. Wasatch Back?!? Shelley told me about it and I said no. But you have reminded me of how much fun we had in St. George. Now I'm really considering it. What about you?

Emily said...

You are the cutest witch ever! And your Witches Night Out hat... LOVE IT! I am jelous of all of your fun Halloween events, they look like loads of fun!

Amy said...

You are so stinkin cute. I'm so sad I missed our annual Witches Tea! It looks like you had a great Halloween. I miss you!

da Silva Family said...

you look so cute! I still haven't seen Thriller...maybe next year. Looks like you had lots of fun!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

You are the cutest witch I've ever seen! It looks like you had so much fun for Halloween! Witch's night out looks so dang fun! I'll have to do it next year! Anyway, I miss you!

steveandlaura said...

What a fun holiday for you! LOve the costumes! Very clever.

Stephanie Peay said...

I absolutely love your costumes. It was great to see how you are doing.

Natalie said...

You guys have so much fun! The Ricks gals are far too synical to dress up. What's wrong with us?

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds dropped in to look at your blog. It looks like Halloween was super fun for you guys! I love that you have so many traditions!!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

I am a Halloween scrooge, and even I feel like I missed out. You're one cute witch!