Sunday, December 28, 2008


For the past couple of years we have ventured down to my sister Missy's house in Mona for the Miller Family Christmas Party. Missy is the a wonderful hostess and always keeps us entertained. We always start out with the food, of course! Then we played Christmas bingo, guessed how many ornaments were on the Christmas tree and reenacted the Nativity (Marc was a shepherd). This year my darling niece Taylor is dating a boy named Chandler. He was very brave and sang and played his guitar for us. He is super talented!




3 comments:

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

I just had to tell you that you look gorgeous in those pictures. I love your bangs. You are just so dang pretty. Anyway, I hope you had a great Christmas. I missed the salon party so bad! I miss ya. Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Zach & Lizzy said...

Darling Pictures!!! I love your blog! I'm so glad that were blogger friends! :) Your so beautiful!

tiffanyandthefiveboys said...

Your hair is getting so long a pony tail I can't believe it. It looks way cute