Wednesday, October 8, 2008

say it ain't weezer

LAST NIGHT WE...

-bought tickets on KSL (that were fake)
-filed a police report (along with about 50 other people)
-luckily got to sit in a suite with our sweet friends
-got hooked up with wristbands for the floor
-witnessed a parapalegic, crowdsurfing... in his wheelchair
-sang/screamed our hearts out

-rocked on with our socks on
-HAD A BLAST!







I owe my love for this band to you Em! Thanks for the summer of 7th grade, and the blue album on repeat...










10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so jealous. I wanted to go so bad. But John limits our concerts to one a year and I already have tickets for Panic at the disco and dashboard next week. I will live vicariously through you.
So will you get your money back from the KSL scam?

Cort said...

Love your rockin' hair. And I love weezer too. I can't wait to hear the long version of this story.

Anonymous said...

Rock on sister. I saw Weezer back in the day with No Doubt!! Hope you get your money back.

Tanaca King said...

You would!!!!

Amy said...

Oh....Weezer. How many times did I sing The Sweater Song to myself in my car? Too many to count. You look so good, by the way. Love your dark hair.

Leesa said...

Super cute post! I am LOVING the dark hair!! It looks so good! You are beautiful!!!

Emily said...

I love the new cd... you are the very best! I had so much fun hanging out with you! Hope you watched Baby Mama so we can quote & laugh together!
Love ya!

Paul or Lindsay said...

If you want to destroy my sweater! I'm jealous! Thanks for the impromptu hair cut on my orphan child (that's how she's looked the last little while)! You are the best!

Huffs said...

Just got to look at your blog, FINALLY!! It is so awesome

Natalie said...

FUN! I haven't been to a concert in ages.