Saturday, October 25, 2008

Zucchini Anyone?


We grew this ginormous Zucchini in our garden. We didn't let it get this large on purpose. It was hiding underneath everything. So, Marc thought it would be funny to leave it on our neighbors doorstep and run.

Well, they retaliated...


I came home from work to find this on our doorstep, holding this note:

My parents abandoned me two days ago. I finally found my way home. I'm so happy, you can see it in my face! I have Lindsey's eyes and Marc's great smile and skin color! I've missed you guys so much. I missed Ruka even though she peed on me in the garden. Take care of me this time, and snuggle with me often.

Love,

Sue Keeny

2 comments:

Paul or Lindsay said...

I'm still laughing.

--Ricks

Cort said...

My neighbors are too old to be cool like this.