Friday, June 27, 2008

Stock Parade

Every year some of my nieces and nephews participate in the Lehi Stock Parade. It is so fun to get to see all of them and how brave and talented they are with their horses!


My niece, Taylor, is the Lehi Round Up Rodeo Queen this year. She looked so pretty in pink! My sister, Missy (Taylor's mom) is so talented and she dyed Taylor's pants pink and painted her belt and boots to match!



This is my dads carriage and his mule Josie. Although my dad was not driving for the parade, this brought back a lot of memories and of course I got a little teary.




My cute, little, 4 year old nephew, Carson, always rides in the wagon with his grandpa Doug.



This is my handsome nephew Dalton who rode his horse in the parade with his high school FFA group. He also served as an advertisement!

2 comments:

Paul or Lindsay said...

K-- I'm feeling really old right now seeing those pictures of Dalton and Taylor who were like 5 and 6 when we met!! Your fam is cute. I remember with fondness many trips to visit the mules and my first and only trip to Tac N' Togs with you and your dad.
Good times!!

Cort said...

Yee haw!