Thursday, June 26, 2008

Real Salt Lake


Before the game started



Pretty sweet seats!


I love the hand placement of the guys blocking the ball. I can't say that I blame them.

The unfortunate truth is that we had 90 minutes
of entertainment and this was the final score.


We had a great time at the game but I'd be lying if I told you that watching the game was my favorite part of the night. Oh no no. I was fortunate enough to be sitting next to a sweet young couple who were obviously on their first date. Just think back to all of your first dates and the questions that you asked each other. Girl took every chance she could get to touch guy's leg and throw her head back with her long flowing hair each time she laughed. Guy yelled out "LET'S GO REAL!" every time there was a pause in their conversation. I discovered by the end of the night that guy was much more interested in his own pink shirt and large ring than he was in his date. I don't know where he got his confidence from because he had a surgical boot on with some seriously nasty toenails hanging out the end. Who knows? Maybe she won some points back when she pulled the fruit snacks out of her purse?

7 comments:

Paul or Lindsay said...

That would be my favorite part too. You crack me up. I wonder if it's a love that will last? I bet I could have won Paul over with fruit snacks too.

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

That it awesome! How funny! I would've loved to hear those two. I miss you too! It's been way too long! I'll have to stop into the salon when you're working!

Cort said...

Aw, I love people watching and eavesdropping. I especially love doing it with you and making faces and gestures to each other.

Emily said...

Sounds like a great time! I love laughing at other's expense as well... I think of you everytime I'm stuck watching a match by myself!! I love your comments on my page... you are the best friend ever!!! Love ya!!!

Emily said...

Turns out I'm not as technologically advanced as I thought... especially when I put star signs where my name should go!!! Oops... ***!!!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

YOu are definitely coming to Chad's next stock car race, then! Oh, the people watching and the stories you could tell!

Hansen Family said...

he lindz this is jeni em's sister. I was at the real salt lake game to. gret time hu!