Friday, June 27, 2008

I Heart Rodeos

LEHI ROUND UP

I am a cowgirl at heart. Even if it is just for the big hair on the ladies and the rugged hats on the men! I like it and I'm jealous of all the fun clothes that they wear! There is never a better place to see interesting people.


Marc looked so handsome in his cowboy hat! The rodeo announcer asked if any of the women in the crowd thought that their husbands were tough enough to be in the wild horse race and I guarantee I screamed louder and longer than any other women there.



My cowboy and me



Happy 44th Anniversary to my Mom and Dad! What a way to celebrate!

7 comments:

Emily said...

You two kids are so cute all cowboyed-up! I can't believe I missed the Lehi stock parade!!

Megan said...

Awwwwwwww... Don'tcha just LOVE Lehi? Cuz I for sure do!

Cort said...

I don't know if Glacier is ready for you two cowboys. Rockin' hats, where's the boots?

Tiffany said...

Love the hats! Definitely a rodeo must have

Natalie said...

I'm moving to Lehi mainly because of the Round-Up. Okay, that wasn't true, but I wish I could be a cowgirl and love it! Those tight jeans are awesome!!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

Miller! I'm fine with the rodeo, but not so much the miniature float parade. I mean, that sure put a cramp in our weekend plans for 3 months! I hope all is well. I saw your neice (I think) was the queen this year. You did a great job on her hair! Miss you.

Paul or Lindsay said...

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I need to know what you've been up to. Is it too early to schedule a hair appointment for me and Sabrina? We'll be home August 14th, and man, going this long is NOT a good idea for me! I need your expertise!