Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Marc!

Who wants a birthday cake when you could have a case of Mexican Coke? I'm talking the kind you drink, not the kind you snort...come on people. Marc has always said that Mexican Coke is way better than boring old American coke. I had this case shipped all the way from Mexico just for his birthday. Ok, not really. They are selling it at Costco.





Marc's birthday was actually on Tuesday but we will be celebrating next Wednesday when we go to our first Real Salt Lake Game!

3 comments:

Juan said...

Nice! Happy Birthday. That Mexican Coke is good!

Cort said...

Um, is he sinning drinking Coke caffine in his G top?

Paul or Lindsay said...

Careful, I got pregnant off Mexican coke once (or twice). Totally kidding. Happy Birthday Marc!!! Remember that if you want a trip to DC I've got an air mattress with your name all over it. (enticing, I know!).