Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Days Drifting Away

July has been fun!  I feel like the reason that I haven't been blogging as much is because I am taking so many pictures everyday with my phone and posting them on instagram.  But I'm gonna try to be better because I love looking back through what we have done and I would forget if I didn't take the time to do this. 
We attempted to go to the Spring Creek 4th of July Celebration.  This was while we were waiting in line for hot dogs--then we saw the Bishop pour lighter fluid all over the charcoal and decided that we would just go to Chick-Fil-A--Winning!  Our neighborhood is so fun but there are so many people!  We didn't last long!
Photobucket
On the 4th of July Marc put a picture similar to this on his facebook page and said, "Playing with trucks by Dawns Early Light. Thankful for our Country and all of the freedoms that we enjoy!"  I love that man!  And I love that he is such an amazing dad who loves to play with his boys!
Photobucket Photobucket
Later that night we went to Marc's sister Heidi's house for the South Family BBQ.  Luke had his first taste of hot dog and he loved it.  Here he is with a mouthful!
Photobucket

Griff got his groove on...
Photobucket
And I made everyone wear Red, White and Blue-- of course! I love Independence Day!
Photobucket
I mentioned before that Griffin is scared of fireworks.  Heidi's whole neighborhood does fireworks in the street and Griffin wouldn't step foot outside.  I finally got him to sit on the couch with me and look out the window, but he WOULD NOT go out there!

I love having a camera at my fingertips at all times! Here are the snapshots for the month!
Photobucket
Lately the boys have both taken a liking to these swim goggles
Photobucket
And Luke likes to wear them around his neck while destroying a box of Kleenex
Photobucket
The boys love to destroy my decor.  They love to rip all of the pillows off the couch so they can jump off and have a soft place to land!
Photobucket
Luke is enjoying more of the decor... table tray, or baby boat?  You decide.
Photobucket
Oh remember Ruka?  She is still cute, especially after she goes to the groomer!
Photobucket
A bus with a bus inside!  Transportation at its finest!
Photobucket
I won't tell you what I made Luke due to earn these beads, Haha!  
Photobucket
And Oh Oh those Summer Nights!

No comments: