Sunday, March 4, 2012

Date Me!

We went on a couple of really fun dates last month. First off, we went to Snow Basin and went skiing with our friends Cort, Carlos, Whit, Dave, Jeff and Michelle. We had a blast! We average one ski day every other year so we always try to make the most of it! We love to ski on snow blades because they are super fun and easy. We get lots of funny looks with our tiny little short ski's. One snowboarder even said to me "Nice skis." Like he was totally making fun of me, but whatever! It's way better to go and have fun all day rather than spend the whole day getting the hang of skiing again since we don't go very often.
We also enjoyed the 1 1/2 hour drive to get up there because we got to just talk, or not talk, the entire time!
Man, I love this guy!
Photobucket

Cort, Me and Whit. I love these girls too!
Photobucket
It was really fun to go with these guys. I can't believe that we've never been together! This resort has mostly gondola lifts so we all got to chat in between runs. It was awesome! Another highlight was my vintage ski wear. I have had the same ski gear since I was in the eighth grade... These girls on the other hand were super cute, slope fashionista's, if you will.

Photobucket

Here is the our crew after lunch in one of the beautiful lodges. Food just tastes so much better after you've been working hard for it. Or was it the fact that my grilled cheese cost $7.00 that made it taste so good?
Photobucket
The Kugler girls love a good jumping picture. That's why they are so good at them... Marc and I, not so good.
Photobucket

This picture cracks me up because you can clearly see that we are all having a good time. Love the self timer multi shot option!
Photobucket
Seriously, such a great and memorable day! Love you guys!

The next weekend , we spent Friday night at the symphony. It was wonderful but I forgot to take my camera. It was fun to do something different that we have never done together.

Speaking of things that we've never done together... Marc surprised me with going to the Monster Trucks on Saturday. Well, here are a few pictures from that night.
This kid was definitely a highlight.
Photobucket
Oh, and here is "The Grave Digger"
Photobucket
I wish that I could have gotten more pictures of the awesome people that were there. And why, why, why, would you take a baby to a super loud monster truck show? Seriously, it really disturbed me how babies were there! Poor little things!
And here is a scary picture of me trying to rock on, but actually doing the owl hoot symbol... oops.
Photobucket
So, our dates were all very diverse. But, let's be real, any time I get to spend with Marc is a blast!

3 comments:

Cort said...

Owl hoot? YOU are hoot here! Man I love you!

Cort said...

Owl hoot? YOU are hoot here! Man I love you!

Stephanie said...

Ah the owl hooting - it's my favorite. You're just preparing for scouts! Love it!