Sunday, October 9, 2011

Griffin is TWO!

My sweet Griffin is growing up WAY too fast! I can not believe that he is TWO! We had a super fun fire truck party to celebrate 2 fantastic years!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We both have such big families! It was so fun to have everyone there to help us celebrate our little guy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Someone is missing...Our little baby Nuke slept through the entire party! What a pooper! Actually, I was a little relieved, that's mean, I know!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He still didn't really get what was going on with the presents. Griffin did not want to put anything down to open another present. I can't say that I blame him. He got some awesome stuff!
Photobucket

My mom made Griffin this darling quilt. This boy is in love with dump trucks and tractors so he LOVES this quilt! I love it too, and can't even believe how much time must have gone into this! We will cherish this quilt forever!
Photobucket
Griffin got lots of trucks! Including a new big firetruck, a garbage truck ("baabage cuck") and some little hot wheels trucks!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I am in charge the food involves lots chocolate and cream cheese!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh, and sugar... I like sugar!
Which is just one of the reasons that I LOVE this boy so much! Because he is so so sweet!
Photobucket
Happy Birthday to my Baby?...Griffin!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh HIacinth! You have out done yourself yet again. What an amazing birthday party. You are an awesome mom and your boys are so lucky. WOW WOW WOW MOM. Carson's birthday is open for bid - it's not till February, so you've got some time to start planning. It's also his big 8 so make it great! XOXO Love you and and your Jickie Ribbons.

Torrey said...

Oh my goodness!! You are over the top amazing - these birthday and blessing parties are unbelievable. Griff & Luke are lucky boys. You will have to teach me how to throw such a great party!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Your mother is amazing! I love her quilt...and, of course, all your party fu-rah-rah too. You Miller folk always outdo yourselves.

Hayley Jacob said...

everything you do is incredible! In years when we can afford a house i am going to make you come decorate it for me.