Thursday, September 22, 2011

We are Blessed!

Photobucket
My sister's-in-law Jeni and Wendi both had babies within weeks of me having Luke. Jeni lives in Kentucky so while she was out for a visit we had a triple baby blessing for these three sweet baby cousins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had fun making the centerpieces and banners... I just wish I would have started on this project more than 3 days before the blessing. But, that's just how I roll. Why be prepared in advance when you can procrastinate and go a teensy bit crazy?
Photobucket
We decorated each table with photos of each of the babies.
Photobucket
So many friends and family! It is so fun to be surrounded by the people that we love!

Photobucket
My friend McKell was due 6 days before me, but ended up delivering one week after me. It was so fun to go through this pregnancy with so many others who were feeling my pain! We are gonna have some fun playdates in our future with Baby Ivy!

Photobucket
This was a rough night for Griffin. First of all, we were at church... and on top of that there were a lot of people and anyway, he was just a cranky little guy who would not let his dad put him down.

If I could do it all over again, I would have taken more pictures. How sad is it that we didn't take one single picture of these three babies together or of our families all together. So sad! But, there were so many people and it was just a little crazy!

Luke is so big that his blessing outfit barely fit! By the time we got around to taking this picture, Luke was over being the star of the show...
Photobucket
I am so blessed to have an amazing husband who gave our little Luke the most perfect blessing. I am so blessed to have this sweet blessed baby and his amazing older brother!
I love my little family!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You're a rockstar!! How you manage to pull off the centerpieces/banner/pictures, I'll never know.

Jo said...

I love your family too!!