Sunday, October 16, 2011

The MOST Wonderful Time of the Year

I like Christmas too, but I love the calm before the Christmas storm. When it is cool in the mornings and evenings and perfect during the day. When there are lots of get-togethers with friends and family to celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving. When I'm not stressed about getting the perfect gift for the ones that I love... I like to pretend that Christmas is far far away. But after typing all of that, I'm starting to stress, so lets move on.
We have spent a lot of time up American Fork and Provo Canyon's over the last 3 weeks. Week one we went to Cascade Springs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just momin' my two boys

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Week two we took an evening drive over the loop and ended up at Sundance.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Week three we drove up to Tibble Fork and Silver Lake.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I absolutely LOVE autumn! I love living so close to the mountains and being able to watch the colors change right before my eyes. And I love being with my little family!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's so beautiful! We went up this weekend, but we missed alot of the leaves. You guys are beautiful always. XOXO