Thursday, December 30, 2010

Family Pictures

We finally got some family pictures! We haven't had any since we've had Griffin so it was about time! My babysitters daughter is a college student and she wanted some practice, so she was gracious enough to take them for us.
First, we have our darling Griffin
Photobucket

Photobucket
The biggest problem was that I was DETERMINED to NOT show my braces. Huge mistake, HUGE! You'll see for yourself. Marc kept telling me that I looked ridiculous and that I was gonna look mad in all the pictures. He was right. I should have listened. Good thing my boys are so handsome that hopefully you won't even waste your time looking at me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These boys are the best!
Photobucket
I managed to smile for one picture. Love this boy... hate the braces!
Photobucket

No comments: