Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blessed!

We had a double baby blessing with Jeff and Carole blessing baby Gabriella. This was the first gathering with the Souths and Millers combined, since our wedding. That is a lot of people! Carole and I had a lot of fun preparing for this special night. It was pretty convenient that both of the baby's names start with G. We had lots of fun decorating with them. We served a yummy dessert buffet. Thanks to everyone who helped bring treats!
These pictures make me laugh. I don't know how to say it without sounding bad but it's funny because it looks like Jesus is presenting the babies, which is good, but the pictures are just funny...
Marc gave Griffin a beautiful blessing. Griffin was so peaceful through it. He is such a good baby and we are so thankful to be his parents.

6 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

He is the perfect little guy! I love the last photo...he's like a ball of love.

Kel said...

He is so stinkin cute! I LOVE that hat! It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun with the little man!

da Silva Family said...

He is so cute!! That last picture is my favorite!! And your decorations were super cute too!!

Amanda said...

What a sweetie!

Stephanie Taylor said...

I love that Jesus is presenting the babies! That is hilarious. Jesus should always be watching over you - in every family picture...he is our brother after all. XOXO! IT was a very fun night.

Paul or Lindsay said...

I just love his little bum in the air in that last one. So cute! I'm pretty sure we need to get together to talk sometime soon.