Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Too Late for Christmas?

Perhaps but here we go anyway... This is our holiday season in photos.


We started the month off right with a photo shoot of this cute babe. My intention was to send out a card to everyone, but obviously that didn't happen. Here are the adorable pictures though. Thanks Cort, for your mad skills behind the lense! This hat is so cute! Thanks to Aunt Jeni for sending it to us from Kentucky!

PARTIES
South Family Christmas party at Marc's brother Mikle's house. We made and decorated gingerbread houses and had delicious fondue. Grandpa Lapworth surprised us with a visit all the way from Washington!We had the Miller family Christmas party in Mona. Our family starred as Mary, Joseph and the Baby Jesus for the traditional nativity. I'm very grateful for Mary and so very grateful that I didn't have to give birth in a stable. I have a totally new perspective on that now.

CHRISTMAS MORNING
Jolly Old Saint Mickolas
Griffin's first Christmas was a great one. He was so cute in his Christmas Jammies. We had a nice relaxing morning followed by a long nap. This is the first nap that I have taken since he was born and it was fabulous!
CHRISTMAS AFTERNOON
Arrggh Matie!
Griffin sported his holiday pirate apparael. Ok so it had nothing to do with the holidays but it was adorable and Auntie Em gave it to him for Christmas! Griffin got to meet Aunt Em for the first time, but unfortunately I have no pictures.
We enjoyed our holidays completely!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally updated your blog! I check it every day so keep it up. Luv ya! Missy

Megan said...

That baby of yours is adorable!

Cort said...

I didn't know the baby Jesus had blond hair.