Monday, March 30, 2009

i love my friends

I came home from work today and was greeted by this huge box! Getting mail is the best! And Emily is the only one that I ever get anything fun from. She sent me the coolest sewing box full of everything I will ever need! My favorite are the black and white face buttons! SO COOL! You always make me feel so special. Thanks Em you are the best!





Then my friend Lacey and I were treated to a Jazz game by our friend Janette. Janette's birthday and mine are 2 days apart so we went out to celebrate. We got to go to the VIP dinner and had sweet seats on the 18th row! It was so much fun! Janette you spoiled us! Thank you so much!

14 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach & Lizzy said...

Yeah for your birthday tomorrow!! I am excited for PF Changs!!!! :)

Emily said...

The face buttons were my favorite too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great day! Love ya!

Emily said...

P.S. ... I got a few tips from Sheila. The magnetic pin thingy is weird, but it was her favorite sewing utensil!

Leesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! Presents are the best. You are looking adorable, by the way.

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Hey Miller...running for tomorrow morning (Wednesday) is out. SNOW AGAIN! Try again Friday.

Leesa said...

Happy Birthday Linds! It looks like its been a great one for you! how does it feel to be 27?? im not excited about it!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

jmemay said...

I think it's time I confessed that I stalk your blog... I just had to say that you look amazing and I'm so glad you are HAPPY! and I too wanted to say Happy Birthday! I love when people fall in love with things I love (sewing!) I can't wait to see the things you will create!

Amanda said...

That is so awesome! It looks like you had a fabulous birthday. Happy Birthday!

The Bonham Family said...

Lindz- Im so glad I found your blog!I was looking through your pictures and those puppies are so flippin cute. Are you selling them? That would be the last thing I needed! But sure are cute! It was fun to see you for a minute, you look beautiful as always!

The Bonham Family said...

Lindz- Im so glad I found your blog!I was looking through your pictures and those puppies are so flippin cute. Are you selling them? That would be the last thing I needed! But sure are cute! It was fun to see you for a minute, you look beautiful as always!