Sunday, March 29, 2009

i love him

Marc treated me to a wonderful date night for my birthday. We started out with dinner...

Then we were off to Kingsbury Hall to see Odyssey Dance Utah perform the ballet Giselle. This was a modern take of the ballet that was originally performed in Paris in 1841. It was awesome! Marc was so thoughtful and creative to come up with this idea!

Marc got really sick of me taking picture after picture. He curses digital cameras.

Thank you for such a sweet birthday gift babe! I sure do love you!

12 comments:

Marc said...

It's too bad the burritos weren't as good as they were big.

Emily said...

What an awesome husband! I'm glad you had a fun... what a great birthday surprise! I wish we could hang out on your birthday, I miss you!!

Emily said...

P.S. ... I love your hair!

da Silva Family said...

Happy (be-lated) birthday!! What a sweet husband! I love your long hair!

Karol said...

I love your locks!!! So cute!

VA Bradshaws said...

sounds like fun! i didn't even know it was your birthday! i hope you had a good one!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Marc, you sure know how to sweep a lady off her feet! Good for you! Glad you guys had a great time!

Megan said...

Wait a minute....isn't your b-day tomorrow? I could swear it's the 31st. Anyway, Happy Birthday! We miss you guys and really should get together sometime.

Cort said...

So cute....so did you keep using the digital later that night........in bed?

Cort said...

Why celebrating so early?

Cort said...

Oh because of the ballet? And it's hard to surprise you?

Paul or Lindsay said...

Your birthday is tomorrow! I am sure of it! Happy birthday tomorrow! Marc, what a gem!