Monday, September 17, 2012

There is Beauty All Around!

It's officially my most favorite time of year.  We have been enjoying the changing leaves and the cooler weather in the beautiful mountains that surround us!  This was our venture up to Squaw Peak.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Griff "Rarring at the Bears"


Photobucket
This is what happened when we asked Griff to take our picture... We didn't specify that we wanted our faces in the photo.
Photobucket
Here's the money shot!  Let's just say this is his artistic side shining through. Can you believe that sun flare? 

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
I sure do love this guy, notice Timp in the background

The following Sunday we ventured up American Fork Canyon and let the boys wander up the Little Mill trail.
Photobucket
Photobucket
You can never have too much eye protection, right?
Photobucket
Dear Time, Please Stop!
Photobucket
This is my new super short hair-do.  Still getting used to it.  Griffin asked me if I went to the Groomer to get my haircut. 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
This photo  has my heart! I wanna run up and grab all those cute buns!

No comments: