Monday, May 28, 2012

May

Let's catch up on the month of May!  Really things are pretty much the same around here.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  I love being able to spend most of my time home with these boys.  It's my dream job and I am so grateful that life has worked out the way that it has.   The boys are just growing right before my very eyes!
Lukie is officially 11 months old.  Seriously, I don't know where the time has gone?  

Photobucket

He is very agile and fast!  He watches Griffin running around and I don't think it will be long before he'll be joining him!  
Photobucket
Photobucket

 He has two top teeth and two bottom teeth and we are very thankful that we all survived them making their appearance!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at this face!  Man this kid cracks me up every.single.day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here he is wearing one of my old t-shirts as a night shirt.  Sporting a slightly different style...
Photobucket
This is how a lot of mornings begin at the South House.  A phone for each boy.  Taking our time waking up by surfing the net and playing games.  
Photobucket
Griff loves to help Dad mow the lawn.  This night was the first time that Griffin noticed Marc's headphones.  "What you have Dadda?" Then he put them in his ears, "Nusic! You have Nusic?"
Photobucket Photobucket
!Photobucket
Griff also kifed a lawn mower from our neighbor's, the Shuey's, and he is obsessed with it!  The next day the first thing out of his mouth when he woke up was, "Where's Dad?  Where's Luke?... Where's the won mower?"
Griff tried an otterpop for the first time.  Our neighbor, Michelle, is always giving him treats over the fence.  I didn't think he would like it.  He doesn't like ice cream because it is cold.  But boy was I wrong.  "Is is cold?  Is it juicy?  Is it yummy!?  I like dis!  I like Chelle!"
Photobucket

Photobucket
Then he was nice enough to share it with his brother.  I was shocked!
Photobucket
That same day we had a little owie and got to try out a bandaid for the first time!  Luckily, this kid is not too accident prone and has remained pretty injury free.  He didn't keep the bandaid on for long but he loved that it had Lightning McQueen on it!  So, notice Griff's goofy hat?  Well, I actually love it because it protects his fair little skin.  
Photobucket
This is goofy on a whole other level!  But again, I'm glad it protects his skin!  Back off ladies, he's MINE!
We've all had terrible colds this week.  It all started with Griffin.  I have never seen this guy so miserable.  He wouldn't let me put him down and cried pretty much non-stop for 2 days.  He can't stand to have his nose run so he had me wipe it about every 37 seconds.  Poor little guy.  I took this picture with my phone because he NEVER falls asleep anywhere but in his bed.  I was holding him and he was drifting off and then he would pop open his eyes and say, "I don't wanna close my eyes! I don't wanna close my eyes!"  And then he was OUT!  I kinda loved it just a little bit!Photobucket


Photobucket
Here he is longing to feel better and go outside, but really not having an energy to do anything but sit on the window seal and stare out. 

Like I said, we all got it.  Lukie and Marc are still fighting it but they are on the mend.  
And so this is life.  Babies, colds, otterpops, lawn mowing, and lots and lots of LOVE!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Your boys are so cute. And holy cow Luke is getting big!!

Lindsay said...

Oh come on Miller! You wore shirts like that all the time back in the day! J/k. I love Griffin's questioning. 2 year olds are the best! (Don't ask me about 3 year olds! Is that mean?)

Also, I just love Luke making trouble. It's cute because I don't have to clean it up.

Stephanie said...

Oh how I love thee and thy boys. Super Cute and I feel like I haven't seen you for months! Probably because I need to come and visit. We shall make an appearance now that you're all disinfected. XOXO Miss you!