Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mooooooooooooooooooo!

Photobucket
The 3rd trimester is here!

We are working on the nursery and it is turning out awesome! Hopefully we can wrap it up this weekend. I wish that I could clone Marc so that he could be working on the nursery and the backyard at the same time. I made him stay up until 1:00 a.m. last Saturday, working on the nursery, which resulted in him getting a migraine. Sorry Babe! I will feel so much better when they are both done!

This pregnancy has flown by! I can't believe that I only have 10 weeks (or maybe 7-8) left... Griffin came early so I'm really hoping that I don't have to see the month of July as a pregnant woman!

9 comments:

Paul or Lindsay said...

Seriously? Where are you getting all your fashionable maternity wear? And if you tell me you made it, I may have to beat you for being so crafty! I want to see pics of your nursery, and we need to walk. My treadmill broke today. I'll call you.

da Silva Family said...

You are so ADORABLE!! I really think you're the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen!

Torrey said...

Don't you Moooooo. You look so cute pregnant. We need to come over and see the nursery. I bet it looks amazing. So excited for baby #2 to get here.

Annika said...

I agree with Lindsay... you look amazing and your clothes are so fabulous! So excited for you and for the little one to get here. Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!

Tiffany said...

CHANGE that title NOW. not kidding :)

I will mimic the others; you look fabulous and I L-O-V-E that shirt!!

Stephanie said...

You look BEAUTIFUL sister! It will be but a memory very soon and you'll have that little bundle of joy to love and hold. My goodness Marc is a busy boy - a ramp, a nursery and a backyard? Good grief...I think he needs a day off. Hang in there! XOXO

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

I have never seen a more darling pregnant lady ever! You look so gorgeous!

Jo said...

I can't believe that you are so close to being done. You ready for life as a mom of two? And are you going to keep working? And I concur with all the other comments posted here. CUTE!!!

Zach & Lizzy said...

You look DARLING AS EVER!! You always dress so cute! I can't beleive he is almost here! I can't wait to see pictures of his darling nursery. We are just about to work on ours. So much fun. Love and miss you Lindsey :)