Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We got Griffin a basketball hoop for Easter. What a great investment!
He played this way for an hour and a half before church. He was so worn out that Sacrament Meeting was actually enjoyable!
I made a quilt for Griffin that he loves because it has cars and buses on it. Every time he sees it he says "Bussss sh". It's pretty cute. It was not intended as an Easter gift but I just happened to finish it 2 days before, so I saved it for Easter.
Photobucket

Thank you Costco for carrying adorable suits for little guys. He looked so handsome! He still looked cute even with green crayon on his vest and face (he likes to eat crayons in nursery...)
Photobucket
My food assignment for this year was rolls. My mom has had 2 different teaching sessions with me on Thanksgiving in years past. I did a practice round last Monday and called my mom 15 times. But they turned out so I was up to the task for Easter. Only there were going to be a lot more people so I doubled the recipe. I ended up with 85 rolls! And they were pretty delicious if I do say so myself.
Photobucket
They may not be much to look at but at least they tasted good!

We attempted to take some nice Easter family pictures, and this is how it went down with Griffin.
Photobucket

Photobucket

So we let him get down and play with a ball and got a good one of just us.
Photobucket

Griffin and Papa. I love that Griffin loves my dad so much. It's so adorable. He LOVES to go visit Papa!
Photobucket
It was a great day! Church was awesome. I am so thankful for the Atonement. I love and am grateful for my family.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

First Aish and now you! What is wrong with me that I didn't get a family Easter photo! So cute! I love your dress. Seriously, I need you to dress me.

And that video and little walk and squeal are seriously to die for! So cute.

Zach & Lizzy said...

Your Easter pictures are ADORABLE!! Griffin is so handsome in his little suit. You look so darling. Your Easter dress is to die for. Super cute :)

Kelsey said...

He's so dang cute playing basketball! He's got some serious skills! You guys look so darling in your family pics. You're the cutest prego lady ever!

Jenn said...

Getting your kid to smile at family pictures is such a chore! Too bad in real life when they are being stinkers you can't pull them out of the 'picture' and bring them back in when they are being nice right? Totally kidding....

Griffin's little outfit is adorable!

da Silva Family said...

your family is so beautiful!! You all look so great--I can't believe how big Griffin is getting. He just gets cuter and cuter and you look so so beautiful!