Monday, February 28, 2011

Boy Oh Boy!

Photobucket
Is this inappropriate to post? Oh, well!
Photobucket
Isn't this the coolest picture? Most babies are all crunched up, but this one was showing us what he's got! I can't believe how much I love this picture! From his cute foot right up to that little round bum! I already wanna squeeze it!
We are thrilled to be having another little guy around here. I can already picture Griff and his little bro playing together.
I also have fears of the teenage years...
Marc has a brother pretty close in age. Apparently they liked to beat the crap out of each other and his mom would call the police and make them sit on the curb in handcuffs... awesome!
Thank goodness I have a while until I need to worry about that!
I'm still feeling great! Just large and in charge, but I was that way before the pregnancy, so what else is new?

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Holy cow! He's doing a full on hammy stretch in that last one! So cute. Congrats to the Souths! He's going to be darling, I'm sure.

Natalie said...

Yep, that's definitely a boy. Congrats to you guys!!

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! He already looks adorable. I can't wait to see more carseat pics of another one of your cute little guys. Any names picked out?
Miss ya girl!

Jo said...

Loved the bit about Marc and his brother. Especially as I sit here at work at a police station. Can totally appreciate that. ;-)

Torrey said...

Baby South is not shy. Those are great pictures. I'm so excited for you guys. I don't think you need to worry about having wild teenage boys... Griff is already such a perfect baby. Congrats!

Stephanie Taylor said...

I love it! Great first pictures, can't wait to see more.

Tiffany said...

Congrats!!!