Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our Latest

We headed down to Mona last Sunday for some dinner with the Marbles. While we were there we decided to see if we could help Griffin get over his fear of Horses.
Photobucket
No such luck. He still doesn't like them.
He is wearing the very most adorable custom hoodie though! Cort made this for him when he was born and it finally fits!
Photobucket
SOUTH PRIDE!
In other news, we have taught Griffin to start pulling his weight around here by doing the laundry...Photobucket
And Marc and Griffin have been busy playing with the dump trucks that we gave him for his birthday.
Photobucket
Oh I LOVE that face!

3 comments:

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Looks so fun! By the way, your comment about a perm killed me! So funny! Also, Your halloween costumes were adorable! So glad that mark's socks could help out!

Stephanie Taylor said...

I love the new pictures in large format - easier to see them my dear... nice horse teeth - he looks like Miley Cyrus. The horse- not Griffin or Kent. Hee hee.

Cort said...

Man I forgot how awesome that sweatshirt is! As for the fear of horses, I didn't used to have one until I saw the horse teeth picture. Now I'm afraid of horses, no wonder Griff is!