Sunday, September 26, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket
What could we possibly be up to now?
Well I am in the middle of a transition at work. I am going to be in charge of marketing in my office, rather than office manager. I am having a hard time thinking about someone else taking over my job because I really do love it, but this will allow me to be home more with Griffin which is AWESOME!!!

My first big task was to create a booth for the Orem Elementary School Carnival. Thank goodness for my fantastic husband! We whipped up this little beauty in less than 48 hours!

Photobucket
The kids had to throw the rings onto the brackets and it was no easy task! They kept coming back and trying again and again! We were a hit! We also donated 2 sonicare toothbrushes to the auction to help the school raise money.
Photobucket
It was a crazy and stressful 48 hours and then a fun 3 hour carnival!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad you get to stay home more with the babes! You are gonna do great with the marketing, love the tin grin toss idea!!

Leesa said...

SERIOUSLY S.T.O.P.!!! you are WAY WAY WAY too talented and crafty! i am BEYOND jealous at your knack for EVERYTHING... the tooth board... the baby shower... can i PLEASE just be you for ONE day!! i would be able to die a happy girl i promise!!

da Silva Family said...

I love the tin grin!!! You are so creative and do such a good job with everything that you do!!! i wish I could have just a little bit of your creativity!! I'm sure you'll do a great job with marketing...congrats!

Paul or Lindsay said...

Miller! Of course you made this game. It's very cute. I'm sitting on my couch eating ice cream. Let's go running.

Paul or Lindsay said...

I'm typing on Paul's phone. I'm sort of bad at this. I've got more to say. Let's hang out.