Sunday, August 29, 2010

At this time last year we were excitedly preparing for the baby in my belly.
Photobucket
Here we are a year later...
Photobucket

Photobucket
The VERY Talented Liza Burdette made this beautiful window and frames for Griffin's Nursery
Photobucket
Liza also made these canvases with Griffin's Photos
Photobucket
This bassinet has been in my family for 40 years. I was adding the ribbon at about 11:00 p.m. and 3 hours later my water broke! Talk about good timing! Griffin slept in here for his first four months, right next to my bed. I made the quilt and pillow. I also made the matching skirt for his crib.
(I used to have time to do things like that!)

7 comments:

Leesa said...

oh my gosh!! oh my gosh!! oh my gosh... why cant i be YOU???!!! you are seriously so talented! i love his room!! please come be my personal decorator!!!!

Rachel said...

Griffin is one lucky boy to get such an amazing room! You're right-just about the time your water breaks is when you no longer have time to do anything you want. (or need)
We live in Gray's Farm. I saw that you guys lived in a Richmond house too, and I was really hoping I would be with you! But I don't think we are.

Zach & Lizzy said...

This needs to be in a magazine! You are so talented!!! It is so darling!!

Jenn said...

Griffin's room looks so great! I love those canvas photos...he is such a cute boy! And great job on your crib skirt! It turned out great!

a.parke said...

I'm so jealous of your skills. I need to spend a month with you so a can learn from the best.

Natalie said...

Cutest nursery I've ever seen! Can you give me "crafty" lessons?

Cort said...

LOVE the canvases! So cool. Are you sure you don't want room pictures in his video?