Friday, March 5, 2010

FIVE MONTHS!

I know that we've all seen pictures and video's of babies eating rice cereal. Well, you've never seen GRIFFIN eating rice cereal so here you go. This video stars Ruka as a helper and Marc's painted thumb nail, so keep an eye out for that. This was a little 5 month birthday celebration treat!







What would the month be without a carseat picture? I'm not sure what Griff is weighing these days but I know for sure that he is getting bigger! He's a solid little guy who loves to stand! He always arches his back so that we will stand him up on his feet. He's very happy and smiles at everyone! His giggle is the sweetest sound in the whole world. There really is nothing better than his ear to ear grin. I love when I go in to get him in the morning. He can barely open his eyes, but then when he see's me I get that HUGE, gummy grin! It's the very best way to start the day!
Here are some other fun pictures from last month!
Griffin Loves Bathtime!

He obviously doesn't love picture time very much

This picture was taken at the end of January. It is almost all of the South gang... unfortunately we are missing Mikle's family because they couldn't come. We love and miss you Carrie!

3 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

oh my goodness! Griffin is so adorable!! His smile is so sweet! I love Ruka, she wants to eat some cereal too! Cute pictures!! xoxo

Paul or Lindsay said...

I know maybe you don't think so, but I think Griffin resembles his mama! So sweet! How you come up with a different striped outfit for each month is beyond me, but is also way adorable. Please go with me to lunch someday!! I need some good Miller time (Wasn't one of your ss gifts at Cavette camp a "Miller time" theme? We'll talk later).

Stephanie Taylor said...

SOOO Cute! Ah the joys of spoon feeding - watch out for spitting squash or beans - they are yuck! Also - I love the multitude of striped outfits, they are very stylish. Just be careful not to give him a complex - we wouldn't want him to one day think that Black and White stripes with a number across his hat is a good idea. XOXO!