Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blue Eyed Boy

I don't think that I have ever seen a more delicious little baby! He is just so yummy! Those blue eyes have my heart and his lucious little lips are just the perfect beginning for that sweet baby breath! And don't even get me started on how much I LOVE his long hair!
It's crazy how quickly his mood can change... and how I just continue to snap pictures while he throws a fit.

And finally he just puts his little head down while that little vein pops right out on his forehead. HE is so awesome.

12 comments:

McKell said...

He is so cute, I love him. You gotta love the cute little baby tantrums. :)

Leesa said...

oh he is PERFECT! his eye color is AMAZING!!! what a DOLL!!

Karol said...

I love this post. It is all that and more when it comes to lovin' our babies!! :)

Cort said...

OH, why doesn't his mommy put the camera down and hug that poor poor crying baby?

Amanda said...

He is so adorable!

Rachael said...

He is the cutest! I am digging that long hair too :)

Tiffany said...

Gotta love tummy time, they start out happy and then.....

Paul or Lindsay said...

Well, if he wasn't so cute when crying, then yeah, I'd say stop him, but honestly! Those are some BLUE eyes!


AND...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 28 years young.

Ashlee said...

Awwww I love his perfect blue eyes, and his sweet little face. I cant wait for the day when I get to have a little angel like him:)

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Oh, I love him. He is such a doll! How funny is the last picture? Isn't being a mom the best?

Torrey said...

Hi! I finally found your blog. He IS an adorale little guy. We are so happy (and lucky) to have you guys as neighbors :)

Cort said...

March 25th was your last blog? That is just shameful Ms. Lindsey.