Sunday, December 6, 2009

Watch Out 10th Percentile, Here Comes Griffin!

At two months Griffin weighed in at 8 lbs 4 oz and is 21 inches long! He's doing so awesome! He is so much fun and I just can't get enough of him!He may be small but he sure is tuff! He only cried for a minute when he got his shots, but it still broke my heart. He earned the right to wear those camo bandaids! Here are a few more pictures of the sweet little guy!Hangin out in his jams with Dad Saturday MorningSporting the male pattern baldness faux hawk

Marc is making sure that Ruka knows that we still love her and he gives her more attention than she's ever had before. She is good to Griffin. She just leaves him alone. If either of us is holding Griffin she will come and lay next to us and put her head on our lap or try to squeeze in next to Griffin. She doesn't like it if he's crying so she gets up and leaves the room. She's funny.

14 comments:

da Silva Family said...

He really is so cute!!! I'm so excited to see you and Griffin both in a couple of weeks!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Okay, so he's still not up to Kate's weight AT BIRTH, but any progress is good progress. Sorry we missed you bringing back the cupcake tier last night. Sunday nights are always madness for the Blackhursts.

Rachael said...

aww, he is so cute Lindsey! Gavin was the same way. He was born really little, let the hospital at 5lbs 9oz. Then when he was 2 months old he was about 9lbs. By 4 months he shot up to 15lbs. He was so fat. So maybe Griffin is just waiting to plump out? My brother Jason has a little boy who last December when he was 2 months old was 18lbs! He was the fattest baby I've ever seen.

Cort said...

No one can pull off stripes as will as baby griff. What a cutie! And don't you worry that all your friends still say he's not up to par....he's beating Carson with leaps and strides.

Leesa said...

he is getting big! he is so adorable!! give him a big kiss from me!!

McKell said...

Awww... he's growing so good! Good job Mommy Lindsey and Daddy Marc. He's a doll.

VA Bradshaws said...

he is so cute! i love how his hands are the exact same in all three pictures in his car seat. too cute!!

Kelsey said...

Look at that little man grow! He is so dang cute, and yeah, he is pretty tough. He didn't cry too long when my child mauled him! Sorry about that. Anyway, I love his male pattern baldness faux hawk! So funny. He is just adorable.

Tiffany said...

SERIOUSLY! My oldest was 8'13 at BIRTH!!! I agree with the other comment He does look adorable in stripes

Natalie said...

Hey, if anyone knows anything about small babies, it's me. And let me just say, the small ones are the toughest; I know from experience. He's adorable!!

Michelle said...

He is so dang cute! Percent don't matter that much as long as he is growing> At least he is on the charts. Bridger was born at 7 lbs now he is below the charts!

Paul or Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! I just love his little self! You need to come visit us so I can hold him. And he is very fashionable. I knew he would be!

Hansen Family said...

he is so cute linds! and growing up fast

The Rocking Radmalls said...

Yes! Go, Griffin! He has actually grown a ton, when you think about his birthweight! I love his name. And by the way, he's still not as big as my Jack was at birth, but I bet when Griffin is 5, he'll tower over my Jackie. You never know. Two things are for sure. He definitely looks like his daddy and has his mother's great fashion sense.