Friday, November 6, 2009

This is Funny!


My friend Joanna came over today and brought her baby Grant. He was born only 2 weeks before Griffin. Grant is extra big and Griffin is extra small so the two of them next to each other is pretty funny. (Griffin was having a bit of a meltdown.)
Something else that is funny... I was telling Marc that I think that what I ate for dinner last night has made Griffin a little cranky because it had onions in it. Marc was quick with, "tastes like this cow got into an onion patch." Name that movie.

5 comments:

Bree :--) said...

Holy moly, that is crazy! Wow. They are both adorable. Seriously, don't you just feel like a cow when you're nursing...gotta love it!ha.

Jo said...

Napoleon? And we loved our playdate. We'll have to do it again.

Stephanie Taylor said...

My what a cute quilt! Perhaps he was crying because those circles are a bit starchy and stiff - you should wash it. Darling boys!

Cort said...

He's crying because he's afraid of the giant laying next to him. Wouldn't you?

Hansen Family said...

what a diffrence a few weeks can make! oh and i love the blanket! sorry I'm not dure what the movie is I suck