Friday, July 31, 2009

New Home Sweet Home

We moved! We were sad to give up on our old, little house. But everything just kind of fell into place with the new house and we felt like it was meant to be. Marc has done a beautiful job of remodeling our old house (pictures will be saved for another day when we can show the finished product) and we hope that someone will move in and love it as much as we did.
We are currently enjoying our new digs with closet space, air conditioning and a DISHWASHER!


8 comments:

jmemay said...

BEAUTIFUL! How fun!! Did you have to move far?? Sooo happy for you guys! And you look wonderful, by the way :) Congrats on the boy!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Sheesh! You two are moving up in life. Way to go, grown-ups! It's beautiful...a perfect place for you to bring your soon-to-be new baby home to.

da Silva Family said...

So beautiful!!

Bree :--) said...

WOW!! That is so beautiful. I'm sure people in the ward miss you guys like crazy, but that house would be REALLY hard for me to pass up too! What a fun thing.

Paul or Lindsay said...

Stop. Stop now. All this talk of dishwashers is making me jealous!! Seriously, it's lovely. I DEMAND a tour when I get back in town.

Natalie said...

Geez...lucky you. This looks exactly like the house I've been dreaming of. You look fabulous. I can't wait to meet your new little guy. We'll have to do a girl's trip again soon!

Zach & Lizzy said...

Oh my goodness! This is beautiful!! I can't wait to come and see it! I bet its decorated just darling!!
I can't wait to have a house ONE day!!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

Miller, this is great! I am very happy for you & Mark. It is a really nice house. Way to bring yourselves up to modern convenience with the A/C AND the dishwasher!