Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mamma!


Yesterday was my moms birthday! I planned a little get-together with our family. We ate at Magelby's where we had bad food and even worse service, but we got some really good chocolate cake out of the deal. Luckily my mom liked her food and she got her favorite buttermilk pie.


She was a very good sport and she even wore the tiara that I got for her.


My mom got a card from a friend that said one of the greatest things in life is who you get to spend it with.


Happy Birthday Mom! I'll try to honor your request and not acknowledge it next year...

but don't count on it!


5 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

I LOVE your blog! Its super cute! Looks like you had a fun party for your cute mom!

Emily said...

Cathy is so dang cute... glad she had a good birthday!

Stephanie Taylor said...

Happy Birthday to the Queen of all Mothers! I love you mom! Thanks for planning the party Linds! XOXO

Cort said...

Ok, I'm starting to think that we're fighting and I don't know why?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cathy! Your mom has aged like fine wine. She is so cute :)