Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ezra's First 6 Weeks

I love how the first few weeks of a newborn's life they just sleep and sleep and sleep.  I have enjoyed holding Ezra and watching him sleep so much.  

Prepare for lots of sleeping baby pictures.  I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!!



Getting some daddy time in.  Daddy time is rare because the older brothers are a daddy hog!

THOSE LIPS!!!



I love how even the tiniest clothes look huge on him.

And those dark baby eyes.  And that baby smell!

My friend Tara crocheted Ez these cute little baby flip flops!

Grandma Mick is a multi- tasking babysitter.  She was trying to get ready to go to the cabin so the kitchen table was the most logical place for Ezra to hang out. 

And back to sleeping.  Being outside is Ezra's favorite thing.  If  he is being fussy, usually going outside will settle him right down. 

Ezra was the perfect little angel baby for the first 2 weeks of life.  Then he got circumcised and life was a little rough after that.  Poor guy!  Just a little more fussy and particular but nothing too bad.  
Griffin has been a really good helper.  He will get me a binky, or a diaper or a burp cloth when I ask.  He is pretty good about being soft with him but gets a little carried away sometimes.  Griffin is always telling me, "Mom, Ezra is so so so so cute!" 
Luke, on the other hand, will kiss what ever part of Ez happens to be closest.  Usually his stomach or his leg and then he looks and me and smiles.  He's not very interested in the babe.  But one time I did catch him trying to roll Ezra off the ottoman that I had him laying on... just in the nick of time too!  Thank Goodness!

No comments: