Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hoard no More

Before and After of the Craft Room
Before
I had to move everything out of the craft room to start organizing it.  The hoard took over our bedroom!

Marc acquired these cabinets from a remodel that his dad did in Salt Lake.


Here is Marc installing shelves in my closet


Attempting to organize my ribbon obsession!

Awesome ribbon holder that Marc made for me!

And finally the after!  I love this room so much now that it is actually functional!


This desk was made from a long piece of cabinet that Marc also got from the remodel.  He custom cut it for me.  Then I covered it with a thin batting and fabric and put a sheet of acrylic over the top.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

A happy crafter is usually a happy hoarder! I think your new room is darling and such an expression of your good taste and creativity. Now get in there an make something (in all your spare mother-of-three time) :). I love you lots! Great job!