Saturday, October 16, 2010

12 Months

I can't believe how quickly things change each month! And I can't believe how much he has grown in one year!
Photobucket
Griff is so much fun! His new favorite thing is to climb up all the stairs. He is fast too! Luckily he hasn't fallen down them yet!

He has also started crawling around Mogli style. On his hands and feet. I'm pretty sure it's because the tile is too cold for his little belly. He's so funny!
Griffin loves to grin! All I have to do is "Say Cheese" and this is what I get! It cracks me up everytime!
We have been going for lots of walks at night after work. It has been so nice with the weather cooling off. And Ruka is loving it and feeling a little less neglected.

We are proud to announce that Griffin has moved from the 3rd percentile up to the 5th! I know, WATCH OUT! He weighs 18 lbs 12 oz and is 27 3/4 inches long. And I'm not sure this is even possible but he just keeps getting cuter!

This boy LOVES his daddy. They have such a strong bond and it makes my heart melt!

5 comments:

Leesa said...

he is totally yummy! i swear i saw you yesterday (friday) at costco... but i couldnt be for sure and i wasnt about to yell through the whole store just to find out that i was mistaken... had that happen before and was totally embarrassed after!! anyhow... i cant believe a year has gone by! time to have baby #2 :)

Paul or Lindsay said...

Oh, how cute is he!!? He just makes me smile.

Cort said...

He does keep getting cuter. I love watching it blog style. And I am completely jealous of his killer core to crawl like that.

Natalie said...

That cheeser is the best! What a cutie!

Stephanie Taylor said...

He's such an awesome boy. I love him ...hopefully next year he will like me better. XOXO