Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Marc!

Today is Marc's Birthday! We enjoyed a delicious birthday dinner at Tepanyaki.
Preparing himself for the catching of the shrimp...





And now time for the gift. Marc has longed for this little piece of infomercial kitchenware for quite some time. And finally, today, his wish came true.

So, he got a blender for his birthday. I know, I feel bad for him too.
Thanks for being born babe! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you way more than there are blenders in the whole, wide, world and then some!

6 comments:

Cort said...

hey, there's no shame in the fact that marc is like the 1950's wife.

Lauren Soffe said...

Happy Birthday Marc! I'm so happy for you two and your little baby boy. Nothin' better than salsa in the blender... you got yourself a winner.

Leesa said...

happy birthday marc :)!!! and congrats on the baby boy! you are going to LOVE having a boy!! i am so excited for you both!!
love ya!!

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS! ...only a little belated!

Bree :--) said...

Oh yay! Happy birthday. I just read your post about having a boy--CONGRATULATIONS!! That is soo fun. Also, Tepanyaki is like my very favorite place, LOVE IT! Miss you guys!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Happy birthday mark! Congrats you two on having a boy! I am so excited for you! Since we're gonna be neighbors and all, I'll babysit that cute little boy whenever you need!
P.S. I'm jealous that mark got a magic bullet! I need one asap