Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Trip to the Country


Last week we got to go visit Marc's sister Jeni and her family in Bowling Green , Kentucky. I have never been to Kentucky and I was so excited to go. We had so much fun! Although I don't recommend taking a flight that leaves at 12:53 a.m. it did make for a beautiful sunrise in Atlanta!
Jeni took us to Columbia to see the Pharmacy that Patrick owns and also to see the town that they lived in for several years. This is a picture of their house in Columbia that they completely remodeled, inside and out! Marc flew out to help them with it a couple of years ago. They did such a great job and I would love to live in this house!
Then we went on a tour of Mammoth Cave. It was awesome (except for the bugs).

We went to visit Patrick's parents in Owensboro. They live in a beautiful home that they built and they have 10 acres. It is a whole different world out there. Everything is so green and beautiful!

Who says you can't drive a John Deere and shoot a gun when you're pregnant? I seriously loved the tractor and sang "Hero" from Footloose the whole time that we were on it!
Oh how I love this baby Lance and he loves me too!


On our last day we went to Nashville and saw a few of the sights and went to a Nashville Sounds Baseball game.
Tennessee Titans Football Stadium



Thank You Jeni and Patrick for being such wonderful hosts and making us feel so at home! We love you guys and can't wait to come back!

5 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

Okay, now I believe you really did go somewhere instead of helping us move. . . Those pictures look to legit to dispute. . . Looks like a lot of fun.

Cort said...

My favorite was the tractor.....you know I love to spank you on tractors. The footloose song, I'm so sorry I missed that. I love when you sing soundtracks, especially Saturdays Warrior.

da Silva Family said...

What a fun trip!! Not at all how I would think of Kentucky (a lot better than I would have thought!). And you look so beautiful--is that a pregnancy glow? I love it!!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh... are you eating? You are the skinniest baby mama I've ever seen!!! Eat a sandwich woman!!! I miss you so much! Your trip looked like fun, so glad you had a good time! Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya!

Natalie said...

Pregnant my eye! Try gaining a few pregnancy pounds would ya!