Friday, February 13, 2009

Potty Talk

This is what the bathroom looked like when we started working on this house. Lovely vintage lighting and curtains I know. I still wish that I would have kept those...




Before we moved in we did a little fixer-uping. It took lots of sanding and 10 coats of primer to cover the horrible dark wood paneling. But this was the result and it was great.


We kept it this way for over 2 years but I got a little itch on the weekend and I thought that it needed phase II fixer-uping so this was the outcome.


As you can tell I like my bright colors. And, yes it is super girly. It's my new favorite room in the house. I love it so much that I almost had us eat dinner in there, but that would be gross.

13 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! You make me want to start all my projects that need to be done in my house.

Emily said...

What an invitingly bright & cheerful bathroom!! It's so cute, I can't wait to use it!

Cort said...

Wow, perfect towels and shower curtain! It is girly...but it is sooooo you! It would make perfect blog colors and pattern as well. Ha ha. I'm always thinking of bloggin.

Stephanie Taylor said...

I LOVE it! You did such a phenomenal job! Love the colors, love the towels and the shower curtain. I hope you've warned Marc not to disturb the sanctity of the decorative towels!

Paul or Lindsay said...

I love it!! You are still and always will be my craftiest friend! Where did you get your towels? We need some "sprucing up."

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

That is so cute. You're so dang creative and your style is so darling. Love it!

Adam and Kristine said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE! I love it!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Super cute, Miller! I knew you always had a knack for these things!

Anonymous said...

It turned out so cute. And you were worried about how it would turn out. Good job!
Jeana

Anonymous said...

And you were worried how it would turn out. It is super cute! Good job!
Jeana

Natalie said...

It looks awesome! I need not only your hair-fixing skills but also your decorating advice.

Megan said...

I have that on my list of "Things I Love"--- a turquoise bathroom! What's better than that?

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Great Job Girl! Looks way cute!